I conduct classes that meet the requirements for ARS §13-3112
I tailor each class to the needs of the student. I treat each student as an individual and I work one-on-one to ensure you receive the best training I can offer.
My classes cover:
Proper and safe gun handling
Arizona laws for CCW permit holders*
Hands on practical range exercises
I provide the AZ CCW applications and will help you fill it out and take your fingerprints during the class. You only need to send your payment.
Class fee does not include the $60.00 application fee to AZ DPS
Arizona CCW applicants must:
– be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
– be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
– not be under indictment for a felony offense;
– not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
– not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
– not be unlawfully present in the United States;
– complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.N.
*US Law Shield
I have partnered with US Law Shield to bring you the best training experience available. I will be hosting seminars and workshops to ensure my friends, family and students are up-to-date with the best information available. You need to arm yourself with knowledge and support in addition to your firearm. I have the program to provide the support and knowledge, you have to get your own gun.....